At Green Marble Tours we are determined to provide you with guest-friendly terms and conditions that reflect our commitment to excellence. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Booking Payment
- Final Payment
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Cancellation Policy
- Itinerary Changes
- Traveller Code
- Limitations of Liability
- Your Privacy
To reserve your trip, we require a booking payment of €100 per person. Once your payment has been received, we will send you a confirmation.
The final payment date for you tour will depend on your tour start date.
For tours starting in April, the final payment date is 1 March.
For tours starting in May, June, July & August, the final payment date is 30 April.
For tours starting in Sept and October, the final payment date is 30th June.
Accepted Payment Methods
Payments must be in Euro, and can be made by bank transfer or credit/debit card.
We encourage all our guests to purchase travel insurance to protect travel payments. Green Marble Tours does not offer travel insurance. However, we highly recommend taking the precaution of buying it, as we have seen many cases of unexpected cancellations. Visit www.InsureMyTrip.com for a comparison of travel insurance companies and available options. Things to think about when purchasing travel insurance:
- lost/damaged luggage
- emergency medical care
- medical repatriation flight in the event of a medical emergency
You can count on us to be reasonable, understanding and flexible in applying the following cancellation policies. Fairness is our goal.
Cancellations, refunds and transfers
We advise that all our guests purchase travel insurance at the time of booking. Should you be unable to proceed with your tour for any reason you should inform us immediately. Our cancellation and refund policy for all tours is as follows:
- Booking payments are non-refundable. Cycling tour bookings require a considerable amount of time to arrange including booking hotels/B&Bs, transfer services, preparing tour documents and files, corresponding with guests and also booking ferries, bikes, taxis etc etc and the booking payment covers a part of this work and is therefore non refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- The final payment is 100% refundable until 30 days before arrival. If you cancel within 30 days, it is non-refundable.
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your tour for any reason, we will offer offer you a different tour or refund your payment.
- Guests who fail to sign the terms and conditions will not be allowed to join the trip and the cancellation policy will apply.
- Green Marble Tours reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time for any reason.
- Private Tour packages may be subject to different terms and conditions as outlined in the final proposal.
Guided tours typically have 12 – 16 guests and require a minimum number of participants in order to operate. If the minimum number of participants required to run a guided tour is not achieved, guests booked on a guided tour will be offered a self guided tour, at a reduced cost instead. A final go/no-go decision will be made 6 weeks before the start date. We endeavour to inform guests as soon as possible in the event the guided tour will not be running as planned. Please be aware, guided trips with insufficient guest numbers may be cancelled due to circumstances outside our control (such as other guests cancelling their spot, thus making the tour impossible) and we respectfully request understanding from guests in the event of cancellations.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Green Marble Tours reserves the right to make date, route and hotel modifications as needed. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum and our high quality is always maintained. Back to Top
By paying your booking payment, you certify your agreement to the following Traveller Code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other guests.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will read pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and other information.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements and room preferences. I also understand that GMT will do all it can to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be possible.
- I will respect the laws and customs of Ireland.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
- I understand that travel within a group invariably involves compromise to accommodate diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Our guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Green Marble Tours reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behaviour could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less travelled means access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of Green Marble Tours control.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding.
- I will not wear headphones when riding and I will drink alcohol responsibly.
- For bicycle hire I am within the weight restrictions imposed by the bicycle manufacturers. Please note these weight restrictions are for rider, carrier and all items carried on the bike, not just rider weight. Road bicycles 105kg/230lbs
Hybrid bicycles: 117kg/260lbs E-bikes: 118kg/260lbs Teen bikes: 100kg/222lbs Kid’s bike 24″ wheel: 52kg/115lbs Back to Top
Limitations of Liability
All terms are outlined in your signed release of liability. Green Marble Tours is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; collisions with bicycles, pedestrians or automobilies, road conditions including or not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided. Green Marble Tours is also not liable for: expenses (e.g., meals, transportation, or hotel costs) that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end. Green Marble Tours reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests. Guests grant Green Marble Tours express permission to take photographs or film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all right, title and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Green Marble Tours. Also guests agree that Green Marble Tours may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Back to Top
Although we have to collect some information about you in order to plan our trip and ensure your comfort and safety, we are committed to respecting your privacy and to protecting the security of your personal information. Green Marble Tours will not sell, rent, lease, trade or disclose information about our guests to third parties unless required by law.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Green marble Tours reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for any reason.