Guided Bicycle Tours in Ireland
If you have never been on a bike tour and you think you won’t be able to do it – then think again. It is not beyond your ability and it isn’t work – it is incredible fun. You will feel revitalised and invigorated, and entirely happy to enjoy the delicious meals each day. A number of guided bike tours in Ireland are available, and we welcome enquiries for private customized guided bicycle tours also.
A guided bike tour in Ireland with Green Marble Tours includes just about everything during your bike trip. We don’t want you to reach for your wallet every time you arrive at a must-do experience, so we have included them.
- Fantastic Accommodations at selected, small boutique hotels, country house hotels and outstanding inns.
- Professional Tour Leaders whose experience and fun-loving character provides you with extraordinary service.
- Easy to read route directions and maps reviewed with you by your tour leaders over breakfast or the evening before. If you prefer, GPS units are available also.
- Luggage Transfers from one hotel to the next, handled by your tour leaders or local taxi drivers. Your suitcases will be waiting for you in your room.
- Non-cycling Transfers such as ferries, and vehicle shuttles throughout the trip.
- Entrance Fees to Visitor Attractions and Events such as whiskey distilleries according to the tour description.
- Delicious Meals enjoy gourmet dinners with the best local and seasonal produce. All dinners are included bar one leaving you to choose your restaurant.
- Van support to provide snacks, road repairs and lifts for cyclist who might want a break from cycling.
- Bicycles for your tour. There are several style of bicycles to choose from, road bicycles, hybrids, tandems. If you prefer to bring your own bicycle there will be a substantial discount.
- Equipment for your bicycle, such as map holders, front handlebar bags, back-rack bags, water-bottles. Bring your own helmet or take one of ours.
- Refreshments and Snacks throughout each ride.
- Tips/Gratuities for any outside service built into the trip such as hotel staff and waitressing staff.
East to West
A guided cycling tour that will bring you across the island of Ireland, from Dublin in the East to Galway in the West.
You decide who, where, when. Customised guided tours can be as small as a group of 4 people.
Incredibly scenic countryside coupled with outstanding luxury hotels to rest at the end of a beautiful day.